Slate Roof Professionals of Northern New Jersey provides experienced, knowledgeable, and high-quality service and craftsmanship for renovations of historic private residences and commercial buildings.
We have been serving the historic restoration community, including historic architects and preservation societies, for over 35 years. Our seasoned restoration specialists work on historic churches, educational and government buildings, and homes to restore unique and aged roof designs.
We perform a detailed inspection of the original roof and create a comprehensive plan to repair and preserve the beauty and integrity of the structure. Our restoration work includes Yankee gutter repair, chimney reconstruction and masonry, copper roofing and other services as needed.
Featured Historic Restoration Projects include:
- Ellis Island: New York
- Natirar Spa and Resort at Ninety Acres: Peapack, NJ
- The Clark House: Montclair, NJ
- St. Anne’s Villa at Convent Station: Convent Station, NJ
- Bloomfield College: Bloomfield, NJ
- Christ Episcopal Church: Bloomfield, NJ
- Our Lady of Sorrows Church: South Orange, NJ
- First Presbyterian Church of Westfield: Westfield, NJ
- Baltusrol Golf Club: Springfield Township, NJ
- Morris County Golf Club: Morris Township, NJ
- Archdiocese of Newark
- Stevens Institute of Technology
We have also completed slate and tile roof projects for homes in the Historic Districts of Glen Ridge, Hoboken, Jersey City, Maplewood, Montclair, Ridgewood, and South Orange. Slate Roof Professionals is certified by the NJ Division of Property Management and Construction (DPMC), the New Jersey Historic Trust, and the National Register of Historic Places.
If you’re in need of experienced roofing repair and restoration professionals to preserve and enhance your historic home or facility, contact us now to discuss your project.